Wartime diarist Anne Frank may have been discovered due to a ration fraud raid rather than by Nazi's looking for hiding Jews
A team of scientists from the University of Southampton's Optoelectronics Research Center (ORC) developed a technology that could store documents and information of the human history for billion of years. The data could survive extreme conditions and when retrieved the data could show five-dimensional information.
French Impressionist painter Edouard Manet's "Le Printemps," which set a world record price for the artist when it sold at auction for $65.1 million at Christie's on Wednesday evening, will be going to the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles.
A loan with lower interest rate is what Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development and Investment Co is seeking for the completion of its project in the United Arab Emirates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- What Are Sin Stocks and Why Should We Care About Them?
- Capital investment in the Philippines surging past the rest of Southeast Asia
- 10 To-Dos to Write a Stunning College Essay
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017