Wartime diarist Anne Frank may have been discovered due to a ration fraud raid rather than by Nazi's looking for hiding Jews
A team of scientists from the University of Southampton's Optoelectronics Research Center (ORC) developed a technology that could store documents and information of the human history for billion of years. The data could survive extreme conditions and when retrieved the data could show five-dimensional information.
French Impressionist painter Edouard Manet's "Le Printemps," which set a world record price for the artist when it sold at auction for $65.1 million at Christie's on Wednesday evening, will be going to the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles.
A loan with lower interest rate is what Abu Dhabi's Tourism Development and Investment Co is seeking for the completion of its project in the United Arab Emirates.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia