To help guide entrepreneurs in the process of setting up their small businesses, the local government of Minneapolis set up a "navigator" office. Owners of small businesses who shared their previous experiences going through the "confusing and frustrating" system, gathered at the City Hall to celebrate the city's recent action.
Dublin, Ireland-based medical startup Mainstay Medical raised €18M as it completed a listing in the Iris Stock Exchange (ISE) to fund the clinical trials for its product in the US and Europe next year.
Wilmington, US-based network performance management company SevOne Inc bought Minneapolis, Minnesota-based data analytics firm RapidEngines for an undisclosed amount as part of its service enhancement efforts.
Minneapolis, US-based health insurance marketplace Gravie scored $10,5 million in its first funding round which was led by Aberdare Ventures to help its clients understand their best option for coverage.
The Alfred Mann Foundation (AMF) launched Minnesota-based medical device startup Medallion Therapeutics to develop implantable infusion pumps that will administer drugs to patients with diabetes and neurodegenerative disease.
US-based multinational retail chain Walmart started testing the local pick-up option for Walmart To Go, the company's online grocery shopping service with home delivery feature in Denver, Colorado.
Minnesota-based developer CSM Corp bought the historical building in downtown Phoenix, Hotel Monroe in a deal valued at $7.85 million, according to a commercial real estate research firm.
Minneapolis-based commemorative paraphernalia retailer Jostens gave its approval on the company's acquisition of rival American Achievement Group in a deal that was valued at USD500 million, according to a source familiar with the matter.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- What Are Sin Stocks and Why Should We Care About Them?
- Capital investment in the Philippines surging past the rest of Southeast Asia
- 10 To-Dos to Write a Stunning College Essay
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017