Swedish pharmaceutical firm Meda announced the signing of a deal for the USD 135 million purchase of US-based Acton Pharmaceuticals.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Prenup Agreement Leaks while Divorce to Lead $250,000 Shell Out; Did the Diva Commit Residency and Las Vegas Shows?
- Gates foundation sees huge gains against disease, poverty by 2030
- U.S. government unveils goal to move Medicare away from fee-for-service
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- Cache Inc may file for bankruptcy as soon as next week: Bloomberg
- Oil tankers in the front line of Libya's two-government struggle
- Low pay, few jobs cost women in poor countries $9 trillion a year: charity
- Microsoft profit falls on sluggish Windows, currency pressure