Swedish pharmaceutical firm Meda announced the signing of a deal for the USD 135 million purchase of US-based Acton Pharmaceuticals.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- Chime Communications board okays GBP365M cash offer
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie
- Tinder all set for an IPO in late 2015, says parent company IAC; Joey Levin named as IAC's new CEO
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Stronger US dollar is a threat to emerging markets' currencies, and to US economy
- Mexican government hikes dollar auction by almost 4 folds; holds rates
- University of Phoenix under FTC scrutiny for possible unfair business practices