Seven marine research projects awarded under R&D programme. The laboratory will undertake outreach and education initiatives to share research outcomes with the public.
Cartel kingpin El Chapo was recaptured on Friday, after his second escape from Mexico's top-security prison through a tunnel. The operation involves Mexican marine, aids from U.S authorities, as well as numbers of informants that adds up to more than 2,500 security and intellectual agents.
Rolls-Royce is planning to cut almost 400 jobs in its marine division according to a reliable source. The company which has been reported a series of losses this year is expected to perform the job cuts as soon as next week. It is believed that the job cut done as a way for the company to stay profitable.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia