A joint announcement today revealed that digital wallet platform Lemon will be merging with Identity theft protection service LifeLock in a $42.6 million transaction, which also resulted to a modified digital wallet service platform.
LifeLock Inc said it expects to sell 15.7 million shares for between $9.50 and $11.50 per share in an initial public offering.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia