Singapore-based Biosensors International Group announces that the company has received an offer for an acquisition from a Chinese private equity fund, Citic Private Equity Funds Management Co., for an undisclosed amount.
China's Xiaomi Inc [XTC.UL], one of the world's fastest-growing smartphone makers, has raised $1.1 billion in a round of funding that cements its status as one of the world's most valuable private technology companies at a valuation of $45 billion.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd aims to restore its crumbling lead in the global smartphone industry in part by ramping up high-end devices with curved screens full of advanced technology that's tough for rivals to replicate.
Lenovo Group Ltd will close its acquisition of International Business Machines Corp's x86 server division on Oct 1 for $2.1 billion, giving China's biggest personal computer maker a major asset as it expands its offerings for business clients.
A China-based supplier for Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Lenovo Group Ltd said on Thursday it had never hired child laborers, denying allegations by a U.S.-based activist group.
Tablet and mobile maker hired Ashton Kutcher to provide design and marketing inputs in attempt to steal away Apple consumers.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery