Resistive RAM technology pioneer Crossbar Inc obtained $25 million for its Series C financing round from its current backers and new investors, a statement about the funding said.
Nokia Growth Partners led the Series B round for China-based online food service platform Meican.com which raked in $10 million, a statement about the funding said.
Lending CLub, the venture capital-backed firm that offers peer-to-peer loans, will now be offering business loans as part of its move to expand it services, TechCrunch reported.
Cloud-based customer relationship management platform ServiceMax secured $71 million in its latest financing round led by Meritech Capital. ServiceMax is a platform specifically focused for field technicians, VentureBeat reported.
Cloud-based payroll application provider ZenPayroll obtained $20 million from General Catalyst Partners and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers for its Series A round, TechCrunch reported.
Investors in Atlanta and the State of Georgia in general are now favoring angel, seed and Series A financing rounds more than later-stage deals, TechCrunch reported citing CrunchBase data.
InMobi has only been in business for less than a decade but it has already proven to be a worthy contender to tech giants in the mobile ad space, Voice & Data reported.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Mobile financial solutions provider Level initially closed its Series A funding round with USD 5 million.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia