A former portfolio manager at New York State Common Retirement Fund and two brokers were charged with securities fraud after being involved in a bribery scheme that started early in 2014.
Norwest Venture Partners (NVP), a global, multi-stage venture and growth equity investment firm, today announced the formation of its latest fund, Norwest Venture Partners XII, LP. The $1.2B fund targets early to late stage venture and growth equity investments across a wide range of sectors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia