In a new interview with IGN, longtime "Transformers" franchise producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura claims that the villain of "Transformers: Age of Extinction," may return for future installments.
The Walking Dead Season 4 finale entitled "A" has left its audience on a cliffhanger, according to review from IGN.
After 14 years of service in Microsoft, Xbox Chief Product Officer Marc Whitten will be departing and heading over to Sonos to take the same position for an unspecified reason.
Lausanne, Switzerland-based tech accessory maker Logitech debuted a wireless keyboard called Harmony Smart Keyboard that can be connected to different living room devices including the Apple TV, Xbox One, and PS3.
Aalborg, Denmark-based game developer Interceptor Entertainment acquired Texas, US-based video game publisher 3D Realms (Apogee Software Ltd), the creator of Duke Nukem, for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Volvo to launch online car sales in marketing shift
- U.S. factory production accelerates in sign of economy's strength
- After conquering iron ore, BHP and Rio move to dominate in copper
- Sony Pictures warns staff on fraudsters misusing stolen data
- Standard Chartered to sell Hong Kong consumer business to Pepper-linked consortium
- IMF says Argentina meets targets for more accurate data
- Obama says he'll sign government spending bill passed by Congress
- Chinese developer Dalian Wanda seen pricing HK IPO in top half-IFR