In a new interview with IGN, longtime "Transformers" franchise producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura claims that the villain of "Transformers: Age of Extinction," may return for future installments.
The Walking Dead Season 4 finale entitled "A" has left its audience on a cliffhanger, according to review from IGN.
After 14 years of service in Microsoft, Xbox Chief Product Officer Marc Whitten will be departing and heading over to Sonos to take the same position for an unspecified reason.
Lausanne, Switzerland-based tech accessory maker Logitech debuted a wireless keyboard called Harmony Smart Keyboard that can be connected to different living room devices including the Apple TV, Xbox One, and PS3.
Aalborg, Denmark-based game developer Interceptor Entertainment acquired Texas, US-based video game publisher 3D Realms (Apogee Software Ltd), the creator of Duke Nukem, for an undisclosed amount.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- Apple faithful line up for latest, larger iPhones
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Food companies, restaurants add protein to beef up profits
- France's Iliad sets mid-Oct deadline for T-Mobile US bid - sources
- The Trendlines Group Ltd. Files Final Prospectus and Announces Pricing for Initial Public Offering of Ordinary Shares
- Yahoo options volume hits record on Alibaba's market debut
- Japan fourth quarter aluminum premiums mostly set at record high $420 per tonne: sources