BMW becomes the first car to integrate a unique free feature into its vehicles, the IFTTT (If This Then That) services. This feature provides its customers with a host of personalized services through a newly built platform called BMW Labs. The customers are now able to automatically open garage doors while pulling into the driveway. They can send auto-alerts to spouse upon picking up kids from school, and even get the exact location of the parking spot in a Google Maps link.
Amazon Echo is a smart device that was launched on November 7, 2014, it can respond to human voice when users call its name, "Alexa." After a year in the market, new functionalities are added to make it a better smart device.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery