Adobe rebranded its animation tool Flash Professional as Animate CC. The name-change reflects the shifts in the tool's concept and focus. Animate CC still supports the older formats but is expanded to enable users to save and share their content in newer other formats, including 4+K video and SVG. Animate CC will also support CreativeSync, enabling users to directly share their works with other Adobe users.
Ludei announced that it has gained $1.5 million in funding from Spanish investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia