Adobe rebranded its animation tool Flash Professional as Animate CC. The name-change reflects the shifts in the tool's concept and focus. Animate CC still supports the older formats but is expanded to enable users to save and share their content in newer other formats, including 4+K video and SVG. Animate CC will also support CreativeSync, enabling users to directly share their works with other Adobe users.
Ludei announced that it has gained $1.5 million in funding from Spanish investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?