More than just the simple comfort and convenience, the airport hotels in the list radiates an impressive vibe of luxury for travelers.
Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N) said it will sell as franchises 38 select service hotels to a company organized by Lone Star Funds for about $590 million.
Ascendas Hospitality Trust is looking at investments in Japan according to its CEO, Tan Juay Hiang.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia