Boston-based hedge fund Highfields Capital Management exited from its stake in JPMorgan Chase & Co and Oracle Corp and halved its holdings of Capital One Financial Corp.
Three shareholders at Dell Inc said that they would vote against Michael Dell and Silver Lake’s proposed buyout offer valued at US$24.4 billion.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia