Today, Prismatic declared that it will no longer be available and accessible for iOS, Android, and web news reader products and Interest Graph APIs for third-party developers.
Popular news-reading app Flipboard has raised $50 million from a sole investor to boost manpower and infrastructure, reports say.
Chicago, US-based firm Savor is putting together an online deals aggregator app for iPad that personalizes coupons according to the user's likes interest and organizes offers into catalogs for easier browsing.
China based mobile app distribution platform Wandoujia raised $120 million in a recent funding round led by SoftBank Corp, for the acceleration of its growth and development of its mobile search technology.
Palo Alto, California-based digital magazine service Flipboard has confirmed with VentureBeat that it is raising a further USD50 million as the second half of its third funding round.
Palo Alto, California-based digital magazine app Flipboard might be raising an additional USD50 million in funding as continuation to its first USD50 million capital, according to sources cited in a Fortune report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia