Today, Prismatic declared that it will no longer be available and accessible for iOS, Android, and web news reader products and Interest Graph APIs for third-party developers.
Popular news-reading app Flipboard has raised $50 million from a sole investor to boost manpower and infrastructure, reports say.
Chicago, US-based firm Savor is putting together an online deals aggregator app for iPad that personalizes coupons according to the user's likes interest and organizes offers into catalogs for easier browsing.
China based mobile app distribution platform Wandoujia raised $120 million in a recent funding round led by SoftBank Corp, for the acceleration of its growth and development of its mobile search technology.
Palo Alto, California-based digital magazine service Flipboard has confirmed with VentureBeat that it is raising a further USD50 million as the second half of its third funding round.
Palo Alto, California-based digital magazine app Flipboard might be raising an additional USD50 million in funding as continuation to its first USD50 million capital, according to sources cited in a Fortune report.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- What Are Sin Stocks and Why Should We Care About Them?
- Capital investment in the Philippines surging past the rest of Southeast Asia
- 10 To-Dos to Write a Stunning College Essay
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017