San Francisco, US-based application programming interfaces (APIs) debugging and testing tool provider Runscope nabbed $6 million in its first funding round led by General Catalyst Partners to start selling its products.
After issuing a recall and full refund for the involved product, San Francisco, California-based fitness tracker maker FitBit is now facing a class-action lawsuit filed by a customer over the rash issue caused by the latest version of its Force fitness band.
Engineers of California, US-based on-demand Internet streaming service Netflix hacked a Fitbit activity tracking device and activated a feature that auto-pauses the video when the watcher falls asleep and allows him to resume watching when he wakes up.
San Francisco, US-based fitness tracking firm Fitbit issued a voluntary recall of its wristband activity tracker Fitbit Force after a small percentage of users reported skin irritation, and promised to release a new version of the product.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Swatch Group denies working with Apple on smartwatch
- Amazon's losses widen, shares drop
- Facebook goes express to mega-cap status - now valued more than AT&T, Coke
- EU reaches preliminary deal on Russia economic sanctions
- EBay plans to expand in Russia despite sanctions
- In China, Apple's focus pays off while Samsung feels squeeze
- ECB says website hacked, no sensitive data affecte
- Apple margin concerns fade, focus shifts to iPhone launch