Hong Kong Firms Turn On the Charm Ahead of Shenzhen Investment Link.
Greylock Partners has raised $1 billion fund for its newest startup, San Franciso.
Australian tech companies are heading to Singapore to support their businesses. Some tech companies are expecting Singapore to be one of the startups landing pads established by the Australian government to help companies access the global business network.
Israeli fintech hub initiative is receiving $2 million investments from Chinese venture capital firm Pando Group. The partnership is expected to build the bridge between Israel companies and the Asian markets.
UAE's top aluminium firms merge to create a more competitive firm in the Middle East.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery