Evernote has a new chief executive officer. This was announced by Phil Libin, co-founder and longtime CEO of the productivity and note-taking app.
Hewlett-Packard Co has taken a modest step toward re-imagining the venerable personal computer, merging a 3D scanner and projector with an all-in-one PC to create a $1,899 ensemble it hopes can rekindle industry interest.
China based mobile app distribution platform Wandoujia raised $120 million in a recent funding round led by SoftBank Corp, for the acceleration of its growth and development of its mobile search technology.
Berlin-based Labfolder's product was aimed to help scientists plan and document experiments.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia