Sir Dwight Venner, the former governor of the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank has passed away at the age of 70. As the region mourns his death, former colleagues and prime ministers of St. Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines praised his colossal contributions to the region.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery