Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google launches Star Wars VR experience on Cardboard
- 5 charged in $580M medical kickback scheme
- Morocco to build the world’s largest solar power plant
- U.S Government Is Putting Huge Effort To Pace Up With The Surging Demand Of Weapons
- Fake Product Reviews Influence The Online Sale: Are The Customers In Arrest Of This Festive Manipulation?
- Evergrande Bought 50% of Great Eastern Life Assurance for Share 3.9 billion yuan to diversify into insurance
- Are smartphones the new killing machine? Road accidents caused by not-so-smart phone users
- Blue Origin's rocket returns safely after space flight; Jeff Bezos sees suborbital flights by 2017