Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- ALS ONE Receives $4 Million Grant For ALS Treatment Research
- Research Firm Predicts Less Sales For PlayStation VR Than Previous Forecast
- Canada’s Agricultural Sector In Crisis Due To Labor Shortage
- Impleentation of the new EPA Rules
- Singapore Penalizes Banks For 1MDB Linkages
- European Union Strengthens Defense, Plans 5 Billion Euro Fund
- Unlock These 7 Hidden Google Games, FInd Them Out Now!
- Shannen Doherty Breast Cancer