Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Profit target for Kobelco down 58% as China's economy slows down
- StoreDot could fully charge your phone in just a minute
- Amazon's Kindle Fire HD 10 fails to impress users except for the wide screen
- Ford's 2017 Super Duty trucks lighter but stronger and more modern
- From an iPhone to a Tesla car, how much energy do these devices really use?
- Gates Foundation sues Petrobras and Auditor for Fraud
- Panasonic aims $2B revenues from smartphone biz
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch will be available soon