Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- Chinese e-cigarette maker Kimree files for U.S. IPO
- Asia down as Ebola scare hits Wall St., dollar rally on pause
- Reddit raises $50 million in funding
- Bank of America names CEO Moynihan chairman of board
- Dollar surges anew, euro zone data eyed
- Lawson to buy supermarket chain Seijo Ishii for $500 million
- New U.S. tax rules may lead Medtronic to redo inversion deal