Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Charter Communications nears $55 billion deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- With 'attitude shift', Takata moves from denial to compromise in air bag crisis
- Japan's Skymark submits bankruptcy plan despite creditor opposition
- Data shows Indian growth outstrips China's but economists doubtful
- Strong dollar hits Tiffany's quarterly sales
- Policies working, ECB must persist with purchase programmes - Constancio
- Dollar Tree to sell 330 Family Dollar stores to Sycamore Partners
- Wall St. ends down after weak economic data but gains in May