Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Samsung Electronics third-quarter operating profit down 60.1 percent on year
- Japan's Rakuten Inc launches cheap smartphone service
- Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
- Coca-Cola to buy 29 percent stake in Indonesian unit for $500 million
- Investor to object to proposed $4.5 billion JPMorgan settlement
- U.S. sues AT&T over alleged 'data throttling' on phone plans
- DOT looks at Delta's actions on Atlanta-area airport
- Twitter users and engagement disappoint, shares dive