Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Little-known Taiwanese chip designer spawns low-priced smartphone boom
- Boeing welcomes Japan decision to buy V-22s
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- European Parliament may propose Google break-up in draft resolution
- Japan's Abe: return to yen strength would lead to hollowing out, job losses
- PBOC cuts benchmark interest rates
- U.S. regulator to Chrysler's Marchionne: get act in gear on Jeep recall