Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Top 20 African tech startups, PesaPal, mobile services providers in the lead
- Amazon offers 3D printing to customize earrings, bobble head toys
- [Sponsor Post] How to Transfer Contacts, Messages from Android to Computer
- Amazon, Twitter, Instagram Bank on Their Logos for Success: What Makes them Standout
- Why Swell Acquisition for $30M is Beneficial to Apple?
- Time almost up for Argentina to avoid debt default
- 23andMe lands $1.4 million grant from NIH to detect genetic roots for disease
- Twitter assuages growth concerns for now as shares soar 35 percent