Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Herbalife cuts pay of CEO Johnson 36 percent after missed targets
- Costco ties up with Citigroup, Visa for U.S. co-branded cards
- Qatar Airways interested in more airline stakes
- IEX hires ex-NYSE regulator as it readies to be a stock exchange
- Costco working to end use of human antibiotics in chicken
- Bayer crown prince vows independence for diversified drugmaker
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- Soft U.S. data hints at near-term hiccup in economic growth