Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Cost-cutting VW bets big to revamp loss-making luxury Phaeton
- Caesars' gets its Chicago bankruptcy in win for Apollo
- Fed nods to global troubles, while keeping faith in U.S.
- Wall Street ends lower after Fed statement, oil drop
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- U.S. gas prices at April 2009 low, bottom in sight: Lundberg survey