Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Out of the box: Instagram update allows users to upload landscape and portrait photos and videos
- Schlumberger announces merger offer with oilfield maker Cameron
- Boeing flexes its muscle to control supplier power
- China raises counterfeiting to the next level with a fake Goldman Sachs
- The Internet of Things is worth $7T market opportunity - IDC
- Sephora’s peace offering to disappointed customers: $50 gift code
- Richard Branson suggests everyone should take meeting notes, not just women
- Richest man in Asia acquires World Triathlon Brand for $650M