Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Behind Black Friday's giant, cheap TV deals
- Countries engaging in currency wars?
- NSA chief warns Chinese cyber attacks could shut U.S. infrastructure
- Megaupload's Dotcom says extradition fight leaves him bust
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Australia working on new drift modeling for MH370 wreckage
- U.S. regulator to Chrysler's Marchionne: get act in gear on Jeep recall
- Ridesharing firm Uber suspends operations in Nevada