Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Europe invests $384M in search for alien life on Jupiter's moons
- Major oil companies layoff more employees due to U.S. crude oil price drop
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- AT&T will charge additional fees for new installation and upgrades starting August 1
- Gold price meltdown continues; poised for further drop
- Flipboard raises new $50M fund for expansion - reports
- Walmart takes full ownership of e-commerce site Yihaodian in China