Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Oracle's Ellison steps aside, co-CEOs Catz and Hurd take over
- Asian shares up, Scottish vote seen lifting Europe
- Microsoft lays off 2,100, axes Silicon Valley research
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Home Depot breach bigger than Target at 56 million cards
- Cerner and Athenahealth say integrating with Apple's mobile health service
- Turquoise Capital Corp. Announces Proposed Qualifying Transaction