Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Apple $450 million e-book settlement gets final court approval
- ECB Draghi: Relationship of financial fragmentation and monetary policy & the Eurosystem’s collateral framework
- Video streaming service Aereo files for bankruptcy
- Falling oil prices influencing global monetary policies
- Recharge your phone in 30 seconds? Israeli firm says it can
- EU lawmakers to vote on Google break-up motion on Thursday
- Falling inflation a worry for Europe but also the world
- BOJ's quantitative easing affecting Asian markets