Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Oil hits three-week lows as Greek crisis worsens; eyes on Iran
- China says euro zone has ability to resolve debt crisis
- Wall St. tumbles as investors flee equities on Greek debt crisis
- China stocks slide despite calming efforts
- Airbnb closes in on $1.5 billion fundraising
- Novartis buys pain drug firm Spinifex for $200 million upfront
- Microsoft hands display ads to AOL, maps to Uber
- Volkswagen to launch budget car family in 2018: CEO in paper