Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- IBM struggles to reinvent itself in an age of cloud
- Egypt signs with six international firms to dredge new Suez Canal
- BlackBerry shares up after unconfirmed report on possible Lenovo bid
- The $40 billion jet buying spree - IndiGo's big bet
- Chipotle third-quarter restaurant sales soar
- Fund managers fasten seatbelts after a week of wild markets
- China's companies, billionaires must step up to fight Ebola: WFP
- Tesco accounting black hole to be less than originally stated: Sky