Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Cost of Galaxy's battle against iPhone on the rise
- Google rolls out new U.S. wireless service
- Xerox cuts 2015 profit forecast due to strong dollar
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi becomes first foreign lender in decades to open Myanmar branch
- McDonald's revenue falls 11 percent
- Microsoft profit, revenue beats Wall Street view; shares up
- Alibaba, China Telecom tie up to sell phones
- India's Ratan Tata buys stake in Chinese phone maker Xiaomi