Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Soros says ready to invest $1 billion in Ukraine if West helps
- Berkshire's Buffett says Grexit 'may not be bad' for euro zone: CNBC
- Ackman says shutting Herbalife down is key to him
- Taiwan, Norway seek to join China-backed AIIB, Japan still cautious
- Mercedes to launch a pickup truck outside the United States
- Harsh weather cripples fishing and tourism on Cameroon's coast
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture
- Wall St. retreats but S&P, Nasdaq post quarterly gains