Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Stryker acquires Sage for $2.76 billion
- Salesfloor E-Commerce Platform Raised a $3 Million in Seed Funding
- MSCI to delist few Hong Kong shares over high shareholding concentration
- Medicxi Ventures, A Spin-off Biotechnology Investment Firm Of Index Ventures Emerges As Largest Of Its Kind In Europe
- Bank of Russia revoked banking license of two more banks this year
- Public spending propels Africa's fastest growing economy Ethiopia
- BaFin Shuns Transactions of Maple Bank For Tax Dodging Allegations, NBC Pledges For Repatriation of Dividend Fund Taken
- UK Green Bank And BlackRock Consortium Acquires GLID Wind Farms For £423 million