Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Obama campaign manager is Uber’s new SVP for Policy and Strategy
- WebLinc garners $6 M Series A funding from Safeguard Scientifics for digital ecommerce platform
- BlackBerry creates new unit for potential high-growth assets
- Web gaming firm Miniclip hires advisers for new sale attempt
- U.S. mortgage applications rise in latest week