Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- Japan's party animals closer to dancing the night away
- Napoleon's two-cornered hat up for grabs at French auction
- Airbnb valued at $13 billion as it discusses employee stock sale: WSJ
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Norwest Venture Partners Expands Presence With New Investment Team Hire and Office in San Francisco
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades