Boston, Massachusetts-based event management startup Attendware will be rebranding itself as Attend.com as it expands the scope of its solution to online management and analytics for business and university events.
Cupertino, US-based cloud marketing startup Ensighten purchased London, UK-based tag management firm TagMan for an undisclosed sum to gain traction over its bigger rivals in the website marketing sector.
New York, US-based online educational provider Knowledge Delivery Systems bagged $6 million in its fourth funding round from Edison Ventures to implement programs that will help improve urban school districts in the country.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- New Apple iPhone to have 'mobile wallet' function: Bloomberg
- Heineken to sell Mexican can, bottle maker to Crown
- Modi seeks Japan's help for 'inclusive vision' on first big trip
- From Seoul to Mexico City, pressure mounts to ease U.S. oil export ban
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- Microsoft will not hand over overseas email, despite order
- EU regulators to decide on Facebook, WhatsApp deal by Oct. 3
- China's Li Ning stumbles from gold medal position to no man's land