The European Union has started funding military research that will boost the military capabilities of the continent. This move is in response to the growing threat of terrorism and political crises.
LA Legal Defense Fund Created To Aid Immigrants Facing Deportation
The European Union revealed its plan to invest EUR 5 billion for a common defense fund. The funding will strengthen the continent’s military capabilities and let the governments invest on military research.
Alphabet Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt has been appointed by the Pentagon to lead a special defense board. He will personally advise the agency on emerging tech brought familiar to him in Silicon Valley. Pentagon is reaching out to Silicon Valley as well as hackers to help improve the bureaucracy’s digital security.
Germany's defense ministry is demanding price cuts and longer cancellation periods on the A400M military airlifters it has ordered from Airbus, but which will be delivered later and less equipped than planned, a newspaper reported on Sunday.
Jodi Arias, convicted murderer, had a few more issues up her sleeve.
New Thales CEO projecting future of company.
Boeing purchases microprocessor unit of CPU Technologies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia