David Byttow, the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of anonymous messaging app Secret, said his company is firmly against bullying even if he does not see a lot of cyberbullying in the platform now, TechCrunch reported.
San Francisco, US-based secret-sharing mobile app Secret is set to raise $10 million in venture capital in a funding round led by Google Ventures that will give the startup a $40-million valuation.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Why the Lack of Innovation in the Insurance Industry?
- OUKITEL K6 Begins First Global Presale on Banggood with 6GB RAM and 6300mAh battery
- OUKITEL K10 to carry Helio P23 Soc with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- OUKITEL K6 Begins Global First Sale with Helio P23 Soc,6300mAh battery, Face ID and NFC sensor
- How government rulings are helping small businesses
- Online casinos are booming – but are they yesterday’s news?
- The Importance of Social Media In Online Gaming
- The iPhone X is Out: Be Prepared to drool over these awesome features