ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- U.S. FCC warns against blocking personal Wi-Fi access
- Cost-cutting VW bets big to revamp loss-making luxury Phaeton
- Caesars' gets its Chicago bankruptcy in win for Apollo
- Fed nods to global troubles, while keeping faith in U.S.
- Wall Street ends lower after Fed statement, oil drop
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- Facebook tops Wall Street revenue target in fourth quarter