ThreatMetrix, the company that offers advanced cybercrime prevention solutions and online fraud protection, obtained $20 million for its latest funding round, VentureBeat reported citing a SEC filing.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Netflix profit doubles on U.S., foreign subscriber growth
- Production halted at Samsung China supplier amid child labor probe
- China says to crack down on pornography in mobile apps
- Yahoo to buy analytics startup Flurry to bolster mobile ad business
- Fighting flares in Ukraine as crash investigators arrive