GlaxoSmithKline may have closed one chapter in a saga of corruption allegations by accepting a $489 million fine in China, but the drugmaker has its work cut out to win back skeptical investors.
Pepsico CEO says that India has degraded from 'must invest' to 'must deal with' because of infrastructure issues such as corruption and unclear taxation policy.
Bo Xilai's political supporters have formed a political party named Zhi Xhian Party where Bo Xilai was named as 'chairman for life'.
Embraer under fire for corruption charges in the Dominican Republic.
Foreign companies in China strengthened their compliance of laws as authorities continue their antitrust and corruption probes.
As the company faces an investigation on corruption under the previous leadership, the new management of PetroChina is seeking to distance itself from the legacy of its former chairman.
China's corruption goes on overdrive with PetroChina officials falling in its wake.
The corruption trial of former politician Bo Xilai showcased the extent and pervasiveness of corruption in China.
China's official news outlet said that more foreign pharmaceutical firms in the country could face the possibility of getting investigated for corruption.
India sends investigation team to Italy.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia