The Biggest Hedge Fund Paydays Of 2016, From Charter Communications To Natural Gas
For the Monday sectors line-up, technology and communications, utilities rose as the most patronized.
3D Communications is preeminent in preparing pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies for regulatory meetings with the FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies. It has just announced that it will expand its healthcare globally.
Communications equipment maker Comtech Telecommunications Corp said on Monday it is exploring strategic alternatives, including a possible merger or sale of the company, confirming a Reuters report earlier in the day.
As most business owners are aware, paying for a landline phone system is an expensive venture, but necessary for the continued health and public image of a company, no matter how big or small. Even in the age of facebook and twitter for communication, companies that can't be called for an immediate answer die a slow and agonizing death.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery