A former portfolio manager at New York State Common Retirement Fund and two brokers were charged with securities fraud after being involved in a bribery scheme that started early in 2014.
After several conducted investigation, Embraer was found liable of $205M for bribery.
Bo Xilai's political supporters have formed a political party named Zhi Xhian Party where Bo Xilai was named as 'chairman for life'.
Embraer under fire for corruption charges in the Dominican Republic.
The European Union Chamber of Commerce in China said there was unfair treatment to foreign firms in the China bribery probe.
Xinhua reported that French drugmaker Sanofi had become the focus of bribery investigations by Chinese authorities.
China's official news outlet said that more foreign pharmaceutical firms in the country could face the possibility of getting investigated for corruption.
China remains confident that the ongoing investigations for alleged bribery of GSK execs in its China division won't mar investor confidence.
Amidst the investigation against several top officials, Wal-Mart's board votes for James Cash as new Lead Director.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- What Are Sin Stocks and Why Should We Care About Them?
- Capital investment in the Philippines surging past the rest of Southeast Asia
- 10 To-Dos to Write a Stunning College Essay
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017