A former portfolio manager at New York State Common Retirement Fund and two brokers were charged with securities fraud after being involved in a bribery scheme that started early in 2014.
After several conducted investigation, Embraer was found liable of $205M for bribery.
Bo Xilai's political supporters have formed a political party named Zhi Xhian Party where Bo Xilai was named as 'chairman for life'.
Embraer under fire for corruption charges in the Dominican Republic.
The European Union Chamber of Commerce in China said there was unfair treatment to foreign firms in the China bribery probe.
Xinhua reported that French drugmaker Sanofi had become the focus of bribery investigations by Chinese authorities.
China's official news outlet said that more foreign pharmaceutical firms in the country could face the possibility of getting investigated for corruption.
China remains confident that the ongoing investigations for alleged bribery of GSK execs in its China division won't mar investor confidence.
Amidst the investigation against several top officials, Wal-Mart's board votes for James Cash as new Lead Director.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia