Lerer Ventures led the first institutional funding round for tuxedo rental business The Black Tux which raised $2.6 million to offer clients cheaper yet higher quality suit and tie, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Japan's party animals closer to dancing the night away
- AMC Networks buys 49.9 percent stake in BBC America
- Napoleon's two-cornered hat up for grabs at French auction
- Thousands raised to buy car for Pennsylvania sniper's lookalike
- BNY Mellon China JV gets regulator approval for exit of U.S. partner
- International financial watchdog warns on Iran, North Korea
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'