Lerer Ventures led the first institutional funding round for tuxedo rental business The Black Tux which raised $2.6 million to offer clients cheaper yet higher quality suit and tie, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- McDonald's CEO Don Thompson to retire
- Caesars' gets its Chicago bankruptcy in win for Apollo
- Wall Street ends lower after Fed statement, oil drop
- Cost-cutting VW bets big to revamp loss-making luxury Phaeton
- Lock of Abe Lincoln's hair sells for $25,000 at Dallas auction
- Huawei says consumer business group targets $16 billion revenue
- Fed nods to global troubles, while keeping faith in U.S.
- Samsung Electronics to be main chip supplier for next iPhone: South Korea paper