Lerer Ventures led the first institutional funding round for tuxedo rental business The Black Tux which raised $2.6 million to offer clients cheaper yet higher quality suit and tie, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Amazon Secret Deals
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Trump Celebrates $50 Billion Investment on Robotic Doctors and Lawyers
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- $44 Million Investment To Solve Homelessness In Northern Ireland