Lerer Ventures led the first institutional funding round for tuxedo rental business The Black Tux which raised $2.6 million to offer clients cheaper yet higher quality suit and tie, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Michigan becomes fifth U.S. state to thwart direct Tesla car sales
- Boeing and Chinese partner to make jet fuel from 'gutter oil'
- Google launches new email service dubbed 'Inbox'
- Asia stocks hobbled by growth woes, China PMI fails to impress
- Japan casino bill delayed again; resort opening could miss Olympics: sources
- Investors seek delay to HK-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Investors seek more time to prepare for Hong Kong-Shanghai stock tie-up
- Standard Life, ICBC to broaden cooperation in China, UK, Hong Kong