Lerer Ventures led the first institutional funding round for tuxedo rental business The Black Tux which raised $2.6 million to offer clients cheaper yet higher quality suit and tie, TechCrunch reported.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Google offered $200 to $300M to Impossible Foods for plant-based cheeseburgers
- A family of treasure hunters discovered $1M worth of gold coins in Florida seaboard
- Apple and Nike to pay back customers $15 cash or $25 gift card as settlement in Nike+ FuelBand class action suit
- Will $500-billion buying support restore normalcy in Chinese market?
- CFPB fines Citibank for illegal credit card practices
- Not a quick fix: A raise in fast-food hourly wages to $15 leads to 4% increase of product prices- study
- Walmart takes full ownership of e-commerce site Yihaodian in China
- Victoria's Secret is losing $9B for casting out plus-size lingerie