Amazon had already announced Amazon Web Service which has a wide range of services available from London.
Deutsche Bank expressed its skepticism on the hype created around Apple’s shift to Google’s Cloud Platform from Amazon’s AWS. The bank believes that the move will not have a significant impact and that Apple is just trying to reduce its reliance on just one service.
The world's largest online retailer has posted encouraging performance for the third quarter ending September 2015. The higher sales in the US and cloud computing business pushed its bottom line to swell. Amazon announced profits for the consecutive second month. Adding to this, the cost control measures and expanding beyond online marketing helped Amazon perform better. Amazon Web Services (AWS) propelled Amazon's overall revenues to grow further.
Adding one more tool to the Internet of Things (IoT), Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced the launch of 'Amazon IoT,' a new service from the online retailer.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia