Avaya Inc had explored a sale earlier this year instead of taking the company private, said a Reuters report.
Sources told Reuters that Silver Lake and TPG Capital LP, owners of hardware and software giant Avaya Inc, were contemplating on a sale of the company after plans for a public listing fizzled out.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia