Israeli fintech hub initiative is receiving $2 million investments from Chinese venture capital firm Pando Group. The partnership is expected to build the bridge between Israel companies and the Asian markets.
China shares plunged Tuesday at 6.4%. The Shanghai index closed below 2,800 for the first time since December 2014. The condition has worried the investors for the capital outflow from China. Other Asian markets dropped as oil prices decreased.
Asian markets got off to a cautious start on Wednesday as looming euro zone meetings over Greece overshadowed a firmer finish on Wall Street.
Asian markets affected by US stock's worst weekly performance for the year.
First Data Corporation and Profit Technologies announced that they would work together to provide better service to financial clients in the Asian market.
Asian markets buckled badly after the Federal Reserve indicated eventual end to free money on Thursday.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- How Fintech Is Changing The Shape Of The Market
- Was Currencies Direct a Good Buy?
- Will ICOs Signal the End of the VC Industry?
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery