The emergence of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, has raised many to speculate whether the concept of a global digital currency is inevitable in today's society. Andrew Filipowski, founder and former CEO of PLATINUM technology, inc and current Chairman & CEO of SilkRoad Equity, believes that the value and promise of Bitcoin can completely revolutionize the global economy and has the inevitable potential to bypass banks altogether.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal
- K.K.R. Enters Cybersecurity Deal; Extends Company Flurry Activities
- Apple Starts on AI
- Climate Change Causes Massive Chunk Of Ice To Disappear From Polar Regions
- SoftBank Pledges $50 Billion Investment In U.S.
- Starbucks China Expected To Eclipse U.S. Market
- AT&T And Time Warner $85 Billion Mega Deal Yet To Convince Regulators
- Song Re-Written