During the inauguration of the Keemanshoop Old Mutual Retail Centre yesterday, Namibia President Hifikepunye Pohamba called on foreign firms to invest in the country's infrastructure development to help the improve its economy.
Kenya-based wearable tech startup CladLight created the Smart Jacket, a wearable jacket with modified reflector and transmitter, to make motorbike driving more stable and help reduce the number of accidents in the country.
Nairobi, Kenya-based private equity firm Catalyst Principal Partners acquired Dar es Salaam, Tanzania-based heavy equipment rental and logistics firm EFFCO for an undisclosed amount as part of its strategy to invest in high-growth companies in eastern Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Three Major Advantages of Bitcoin in the Online Gaming Industry
- OUKITEL K5000 Full specs Released, Perfect Combination of “Big” and “Small”
- 4-Step Easy Guide to Successful Relationships
- OUKITEL K8000 Leak, New Powerful Smartphone Has 8000mAh Battery That Can Be Used for 5 Days
- How online gaming is changing the market in 2017
- Do Depreciating Currencies Increase Debt Burdens?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Work-Related Accidents
- Is gaming a safe bet for investors?