During the inauguration of the Keemanshoop Old Mutual Retail Centre yesterday, Namibia President Hifikepunye Pohamba called on foreign firms to invest in the country's infrastructure development to help the improve its economy.
Kenya-based wearable tech startup CladLight created the Smart Jacket, a wearable jacket with modified reflector and transmitter, to make motorbike driving more stable and help reduce the number of accidents in the country.
Nairobi, Kenya-based private equity firm Catalyst Principal Partners acquired Dar es Salaam, Tanzania-based heavy equipment rental and logistics firm EFFCO for an undisclosed amount as part of its strategy to invest in high-growth companies in eastern Africa.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
- Taylor Swift Collaborates With Zayn Malik For "Fifty Shades Of Grey"
- Microsoft Surface Pro
- Luxury Car Deals
- Public Sector Workers Get Higher Wage, More Benefits Than Private Counterparts
- RF Target price
- Deregulation Moves Predicted On Donald Trump’s Administration
- Glencore And Qatar Pays $11 Billion In Rosneft Privatization Deal