San Francisco, US-based real estate equity crowdfunding startup RealCrowd Inc nabbed $1.6 million in a seed funding round from Data Collective, Y Combinator's Garry Tan, and some real estate managers.
Secret, the widely-popular anonymous social sharing app, has obtained $8.6 million in its Series A funding round from a sizable number of investors, TechCrunch reported.
San Francisco, California-based music startup SoundFocus raised $1.7 million in a funding round to develop an iPhone app that adjusts music according to the user's hearing abilities.
Berkeley, US-based startup MobileWorks raised $2.1 million in funding to change the way outsourcing works by generating online jobs for people who cannot enter the traditional career path.
Renowned technology innovators invested $5 million to close the latest funding round of San Francisco-based mobile technology firm Apportable, bringing to $7.4 million total funds raised to date.
Former Square Wallet technical lead David Byttow and former Google product manager Chrys Bader-Wechseler are raising USD1.2 million in seed funding for their new startup called Secret.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia