Moped, a messaging platform startup, had been acquired by local cloud-based software startup 6Wunderkinder, according to the former's announcement on its website. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
Berlin-based task management company 6Wunderkinder raised USD19 million in a Series B funding round to be used for the firm's expansion in the US and business development.
New investor Sequoia Capital and other existing investors had backed Berlin-based 6Wunderkinder's USD30 million Series B funding round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia