Sources said Hilton Worldwide was preparing for a debt refinancing package worth USD 12 billion before its IPO next year.
Sources said that BC Partners Ltd would be holding its IPO a month earlier than originally planned.
Ray Investment, the private equity owner of Rexel, announced that it plans to sell another 10% of its stake in the French company.
The Children's Investment Fund demanded European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company to sell the 46% stake the latter holds in Dassault Aviation.
African Bank Investments announced it would sell its retail furniture business to strengthen its balance sheet hit by slow demand and increasing bad loans.
Cincinnati-based investment firm CincyTech gained US$10.9 million in additional capital from Ohio Third Frontier and Southwest Ohio partners.
Chicago-based RCP Advisors gained US$425 million additional funding for its Secondary Opportunity Fund II.
The CEO of Softbank Corp said that there is no "firm plan" in place for the widely-anticipated Alibaba IPO.
Today, Foundation Medicine Inc. announced filing a registration statement for a proposed initial public offering of its shares of common stock that will be listed on The NASDAQ.
Germany-based kfW announced its acquisition of a 30% share in Invest India.
Liberty Global increases its stake in Dutch cable operator Ziggo to 28.5%
Today, Independence Realty Trust Inc has announced commencing a public offering of its 4,000,000 shares of common stock listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Washington's Papa Murphy is in the process of selecting banks to lead the company's initial public offering set later this year.
A recent filing with the US SEC showed that Frank's International N.V. raised the size of its IPO to USD 724.5 million.
Publicis and Omnicom hired New York based Moelis & Co and the Paris-based adviser Rothschild for their merger.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia