A Blackstone Group-led consortium would privatize Pactera Technology.
The recent privatization of Royal Mail creates an 'equity culture' in the UK.
The privatization deal for Royal Mail had received a government estimated number of more than 700,000 applications for the company's shares, said a Reuters report.
Should Vodafone buy out its minority shareholders in its Indian subsidiary, it would be the first foreign telecommunications firm to do so after the new rules were implemented.
The Guardian said the British government might increase the 30% Royal Mail share allocation it would be selling to small and public investors.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia