Northern Ireland's Department for Communities stated that the government has committed $44 million to address the issue of homelessness. The funding will be used to provide support services for the homeless sector which Minister Paul Givan has communicated with in order to know their views.
Intel And Microsoft Still Continue Ties As They Renew 'Wintel' Partnership
DST Global Leads $80 Million Private Investment in Nubank.
Walmart to invest $1.3 billion in Mexico.
President-elect Donald Trump met with SoftBank CEO Masayoshi Son on Tuesday. The telecom mogul confirmed his plan to invest $50 billion in the U.S., with the aim of creating 50,000 jobs.
Swiss pharmaceutical giant Roche has experienced an improved revenue this year. However, it also saw a decline in market cap as its invetors remain cautious on broader industry factors.
Here are four ideas for you to take advantage the historical low tax rates.
Chile's Codelco had already made things set for 2017 as alloted already a $3.8B Investment.
Reviving economic stability, Egypt is to passed a drafted law on investment.
In investting there are a lot of uncertainty of doing it but here are some ideas for you on making your investment for the year 2017.
Great Britain seems on the surviving rise since the Brexit exit.
An estimation of $375 billion should be invested by the world's cities in the next 4 years.
Federal Communications Commision imposing new regulations.
The latest investment was rounded for Vaadin thiis year. Web app developer had invested $5 Million for improvement of the toolkit.
The world trade and market was surprised when Samsung reveals that it will be divided into two companies.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia