Monroe Capital announced the funding worth USD27.5 million for the use of an affiliate of Sun Capital Partners Inc for the acquisition of Gem Shopping Network.
Avante Mezzanine Partners helped finance TechDevice Holdings' acquisition of AdvancedCath Technologies with debt and equity.
Odyssey Marine Exploration Inc said it would have money by the end of this year and would not need to raise equity next year.
BlackBerry Interim CEO John Chen stressed his experience to be able to turn around the firm.
YRC Worldwide Inc sought new labor contract terms from its union employees to get lenders' approval to refinance the trucking company's borrowings.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Monday
According to Alcatel-Lucent SA CEO Michael Combes, investor confidence has returned to the French technology manufacturing firm.
US fund York Capital Management invested EUR100 million in GEK Terna, one of Greece's top construction groups.
Whitehaven Chairman Mark Vaile said the future of the mining company is assured with the two mines it is preparing to go online.
The collateral provided by Batista and Grupo EBX have helped reduce the bank exposure risk for Banco Santander Brasil and Itau Banco.
A USD1 billion syndicated loan was formalized by Banco do Brasil with five international lending institutions.
Without government backing, Citigroup is now offering mortgage backed securities backed by prime jumbo mortgages mortgages from private sources.
The Commercial Bank of Qatar is set to undertake a perpetual bond issue to cover the acquisition of Turkey's Alternatifbank.
The term sheet indicated a USD150 million note with a maturity of five years for Modern Land offered to the bond market.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia