Monte Paschi would cut more jobs to be able to secure a state bailout fund from the European Union, said a Bloomberg report.
Vitol SA obtains favorable LIbOR for its one year and three year credit lines.
As the budget deadlock continues, the stock market's fear index is rising and many investors are preparing for future stock volatility.
The noteholders of GM Nova Scotia used a local law loophole to allow its earnings to double from the bankruptcy proceedings.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia