Wrigley issued a number of debt instruments with specific term lengths, yields and interest rates.
Serbia's committee for economic cooperation would be travelling to the UAE to discuss a loan agreement.
KB Home set to offer bonds as well as notes issued to assist its plan to retire soon to be maturing debt.
Secured lenders at Texas Competitive Electric Holdings and unsecured bondholders at Energy Future Intermediate Holdings (EFIH) were in a deadlock about their confidentiality agreements due to Energy Future Holdings' USD250 bond debt payments due on November 1.
Banking regulators now are empowered to confiscate and break up a financial institution if bankruptcy would only hurt the economy.
Due to so-called 'exogenous shocks', Jordan leverages release of third tranche of the IMF funding.
With Congress working feverishly, the current budget impasse and the debt ceiling may become an economic superstorm.
Alitalia remains operational because of capital infusion from Il Poste and Italian banks.
Tokyo Electric's debtors allow debt roll over for the stricken power utility firm.
Regency Energy Partners LP would be acquiring PVR Partners LP in a USD3.88 billion stock and cash deal to expand to the natural gas market.
Former Vinik Asset Management colleague opens Kopernik Global Investors through seed capital from former boss Jeffrey Vinik.
The Tourism Development & Investment Co was reportedly talking with various banks for a USD 1 billion loan facility to replace its existing debt, according to bankers interviewed by Bloomberg.
Masdar Energy UK was granted a GBP 266 million loan from various lenders to fund its share of the cost of developing the largest wind farm in the world.
Aldar Properties, after being bailed out by the Abu Dhabi government, had discussed obtaining a bridge loan to pay off debts.
Monomoy Capital Partners would acquire Escort Inc through the credit assistance of Monroe Capital.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia