Judge Mariana Pfaelzer of the US District Court of Los Angeles temporarily approves Countrywide settlement for devalued residential mortgage backed securities.
The Gulf region, after years of doldrums, is now on the road for recovery according to Morgan Stanley executives.
General Electric decided to exit from its local banking unit for an undisclosed amount.
After accepting Yue Xiu Group's takeover bid, shares of Chong Hing Bank dropped the most in five weeks.
The US Justice Department scored a major win when a New York federal jury found the Countrywide unit of Bank of America guilty for mortgage fraud.
JPMorgan to pay FHFA USD5.1 billion as settlement for loans and mortgage backed securities issues.
The consortium running the Cameron LNG Project has lined up loan financing for the capitalization needed for the project.
A USD2 billion loan was paid off in full by state owned IPIC from RHB Capital.
The investigation into improprieties related to mortgage backed securities hinges its legality in a 1989 law.
Emirates NBD would be exiting from its remaining 15% stake in property developer Union Properties.
A First Tennessee Bank employee was injured in a Wednesday morning robbery.
Saudi Arabia borrowers hired HSBC to manage their debt and equity capital market deals.
Sources told Bloomberg that Singapore-based Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp was reviewing a bid for Hong Kong-based Wing Hang Bank.
Grupo Financiero Inbursa was in discussions with Standard Bank Group to buy the latter's Brazilian business, sources told Bloomberg.
Share trading of Chong Hing Bank and its parent company were suspended temporarily pending confirmation of the sale of the bank to Yue Xie Group.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia