Fisker Automotive Inc filed for bankruptcy and plans for its assets to be acquired by Hybrid Technology. The group included Richard Li, the son of Hong Kong's richest man.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
Judge Thomas Bennett of the US Bankruptcy Court in Birmingham, Alabama approved Jefferson County's debt restructuring plan to exit bankruptcy after a 14-hour hearing on Thursday, November 21.
Officials of Jefferson County in Alabama said it had arrived at a new agreement with its Wall Street creditors that would pave the way for its exit from its USD 4.2 billion bankruptcy.
BANKRUPTCY-EXIT AGREEMENT INCLUDES $1.4 BLN OF SEWER-DEBT WRITEOFFS BY WALL ST CREDITORS.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Why the Lack of Innovation in the Insurance Industry?
- OUKITEL K6 Begins First Global Presale on Banggood with 6GB RAM and 6300mAh battery
- OUKITEL K10 to carry Helio P23 Soc with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- OUKITEL K6 Begins Global First Sale with Helio P23 Soc,6300mAh battery, Face ID and NFC sensor
- How government rulings are helping small businesses
- Online casinos are booming – but are they yesterday’s news?
- The Importance of Social Media In Online Gaming
- The iPhone X is Out: Be Prepared to drool over these awesome features