Fisker Automotive Inc filed for bankruptcy and plans for its assets to be acquired by Hybrid Technology. The group included Richard Li, the son of Hong Kong's richest man.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Friday, including Microsoft, Comcast, Green Dot, Goldman Sachs and others.
Judge Thomas Bennett of the US Bankruptcy Court in Birmingham, Alabama approved Jefferson County's debt restructuring plan to exit bankruptcy after a 14-hour hearing on Thursday, November 21.
Officials of Jefferson County in Alabama said it had arrived at a new agreement with its Wall Street creditors that would pave the way for its exit from its USD 4.2 billion bankruptcy.
BANKRUPTCY-EXIT AGREEMENT INCLUDES $1.4 BLN OF SEWER-DEBT WRITEOFFS BY WALL ST CREDITORS.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported on Thursday including Omnicom, General Motors, Deutsche Telekom, Devon Energy and others
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- (VIDEO Review) YEPO 737A Notebook 6GB RAM
- SEP Announces Investment in Communications Technology Leader
- Banking Innovation Strikes Back
- Ollie completes $15M financing; Series A led by Aviva Investors and Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Edurance King: OUKITEL K10 starts presale at $249.99 with 11000mAh battery
- Softbank to invest 460 million euros in Germany's Auto1
- Iceland Investing $1 Billion on Increasing Airport Capacity
- Hyundai to Invest in Grab, Uber's Largest Rival in Southeast Asia