French gas and power group GDF Suez (GSZ.PA) is interested in some of the activities of nuclear firm Areva (AREVA.PA), a spokesman for the company said on Monday.
- Exor committed to $6.4 billion spurned offer for PartnerRe
- China's Fosun offers $1.8 billion for 80 percent of U.S. insurer Ironshore
- BHP's South32 risks tough market debut, M&A talk swirls
- Executives close to Charter reach out to Time Warner Cable on merger: WSJ
- Berlusconi will keep control of AC Milan, Fininvest says
- Third Point takes stake in Yum! Brands, stock climbs
- SAP says not considering acquiring Salesforce.com
Russian tycoon, Alisher Usmanov, is to finance the restoration of one of ancient Rome's biggest public buildings, topping up the funding that Italy urgently needs to prop up its crumbling monuments after three years of recession.
- Spotify nears deal to raise $400 mln, valuing it at $8.4 billion: WSJ
- India's Ola raises about $314 million in fresh funding: company filing
- China charity law set to boost public trust in charities
- Cerberus seeks over $3 billion for private equity fund
- Shakespeare's Globe theaters sets stage for new funding for culture
- Pinterest's latest funding round values it at $11 billion: WSJ
- Snapchat seeks new funding at up to $19 billion valuation: Bloomberg
The Philippines expressed huge relief that Mary Jane Veloso was spared execution. Her legal team will be using hte temporary reprieve to exhaust measures aimed at getting executive clemency from the Indonesian President. Meantime, Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao had begged Indonesian President Joko Widodo to grant executive clemency to Veloso, but President Widodo had underscored the fact that temporary reprieve was granted to Mary Jane Veloso to allow the Philippine authorities to investigate and allow Veloso to testify.
- 17-Year Old and Other Teen Millionaires: How to Become a Young Millionaire?
- Apple's Tim Cook will give away all his money: Fortune
- Charlie Sparks: A Sorcerer's Tale Book Review: An Odyssey to the Colorful Magical World of Silver Springs
- Benedict XVI on 2nd year after resignation, Pope Francis grateful for smooth transition
- 5 Reasons Why Grammar Nazis are the Worst
- Steve Jobs bio says Disney CEO kept Jobs' condition a secret: Bloomberg
- New World Order Distracts Catholicism, Islam for World Domination - Illuminati and Satanic Rites
U.S. initial public offerings by venture-backed companies fell to a two-year low in the first quarter of 2015, according to data from the National Venture Capital Association and Thomson Reuters.
- GoDaddy IPO values company at $4.5 billion
- Indian airline IndiGo heads for up to $400 million IPO amid travel boom: sources
- Cyber IPO pipeline grows as data breaches boost security spending
- GoDaddy's IPO to value Web hosting company at up to $2.87 billion
- Bain-backed MYOB to file for $2.3 billion Australia IPO by end-March: sources
- Coyote Logistics prepares for IPO of more than $2 billion: WSJ
- Alibaba's online payment firm Ant Financial eyes 2017 IPO: state media
U.S. aviation regulators are talking to drone makers and service providers about testing commercial drones that can fly beyond an operator's visual line of sight, currently banned for safety reasons, according to people with knowledge of the discussions.
- Shell pushes on with Arctic exploration as it awaits U.S. permit
- Push to axe U.S. crude export ban strengthens in House: lawmakers
- McDonald's fries supplier fined in China for water pollution
- U.S. asks China to drop ban on poultry imports triggered by bird flu
- Chinese banks must cut coal lending, shift to cleaner businesses: study
- China overhauling IPO process, mulls foreign firms listing: report
- Swedish watchdog may raise banks' reserves to cool housing market
Steven Polasck of Corpus Christi, Texas, liked math and science in high school. He considered attending a four-year college but ultimately decided to use his strengths to get a two-year degree in instrumentation from Texas State Technical College. He has not looked back.
- How To Tell My Parents I’m Gay? How To Tell Them The Truth About Your Sexuality?
- Benefits of Marijuana: Weed Legalization Petition Spread? White House Opposes Such Petitions Claiming that Marijuana is not a Benign Drug
- Sharing-economy jobs make taxes uber-complicated
- Clinton: Unfair that fund managers pay lower tax rate than truckers
- UFO Sightings 2015: War between Arcturians and Reptilians marks the end of human race?
- 6 Ways to Seduce Your Guy: Are You Ready to Try These Moves?
- Auction features jewels once owned by Spanish queen, Jackie O.