Singapore-based consumer-to-consumer marketplace mobile startup Carousell snagged USD800,000 in seed funding to be used for the development of its app and expansion efforts in Southeast Asia.
Finland-based mobile social messaging startup Jongla recently raised EUR1.4 million in a funding round from Oy Ingman Finance to be used for the development of its youth-oriented messaging app.
California-based company Selligy raised USD2.8 million in a Series A round to fund the integration of its customer relationship management (CRM) app with iPad and Android devices.
Boston-based tech startup Shuttersong raised USD1.675 in seed funding for the development of a unique app that lets users embed sound clips into JPEG images.
In an interview with GeekWire, PitchBook Founder John Gabbert said the company's online research tool would help venture capital and private equity professionals make better business decisions.
Oktopost closed USD800,000 seed round to bridge social media marketing and business-to-business (B2B) masses.
Lime&Tonic raises EUR1.0 million in angel investments for its funding round.
Subscribe to VCpost newsletter
- Why the Lack of Innovation in the Insurance Industry?
- OUKITEL K6 Begins First Global Presale on Banggood with 6GB RAM and 6300mAh battery
- OUKITEL K10 to carry Helio P23 Soc with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- OUKITEL K6 Begins Global First Sale with Helio P23 Soc,6300mAh battery, Face ID and NFC sensor
- How government rulings are helping small businesses
- Online casinos are booming – but are they yesterday’s news?
- The Importance of Social Media In Online Gaming
- The iPhone X is Out: Be Prepared to drool over these awesome features